Strawberry Chocolate Tart
This tart is easy to make and tastes delicious. Perfect for a summer dessert!
- 14 Oreos
- 3/4 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 oz cream cheese room temp
- 8 oz white baking chocolate coarsely chopped
- 2 cup strawberries
- White chocolate curls
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Finely chop together pecans and cookies. Add melted butter and pulse until crumbs began to hold together.
- Press mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Refrigerate.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cream in small bowl. Let stand until gelatin is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth. Add cream-gelatin mixture and beat until smooth. Transfer to small saucepan and add chocolate.
- Stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved, chocolate melted and mixture is smooth, about 4 minutes. Pour into crust and refrigerate 1 1/2 hours to overnight.
- Hull strawberries and rinse. Halve some berries. Remove side of tart pan and mound berries in center and garnish.