Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
This is a delicious meal, done entirely in a Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot!
- Ninja Foodi/Instant Pot w/ air crisp function
- 2-3 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 small bag baby potatoes
- 1½ cup apple juice
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 1-2 packages applewood bacon
- olive oil extra virgin
- sage to taste
- sea salt to taste
- rosemary to taste
- Stab potatoes with a fork, and layer the bottom of the Foodi with them.
- Insert rack in the lowest position.
- Rub the tenderloin with olive oil, and wrap in uncooked bacon. Settle on the rack.
- Whisk together apple juice and agave, and pour into Ninja Foodi.
- Drizzle molasses over tenderloin and add herbs.
- Pressure cook on high for 18 mins.
- Quick release when complete.
- Air crisp for an additional 5 minutes.