This lasagna is easy to build and does not require pre-cooking the noodles.
- 1 box uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ricotta
- 1 lb sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese the real stuff!
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 2 lbs cooked and drained bulk sweet Italian sausage OR turkey
- 1-2 jars sauce
- crushed red pepper
- diced garlic
- minced garlic
- sea salt
- Heat oven to 375º.
- In large bowl, mix egg, ricotta, sour cream, diced garlic, and minced onion.
- Brown sausage with diced garlic, crushed red pepper, sea salt, oregano, and basil.
- In second large bowl, toss Parmesan and mozzarella together.
- Lightly grease baking pan and spread sauce along bottom of pan.
- Layer uncooked noodles, ricotta mix, meat, cheese mix, and sauce. Repeat layering, ending with sauce and the last of the cheese.
- Cover lightly with foil and bake.
For single-serving lasagna rolls, follow steps 1-5. For step 6, cook lasagna noodles and spread fillings on each noodle, rolling them into a roll. Cover them with sauce and cheese and bake for about 20 minutes.