Corey's Heaven in a Crock Pot Chili
This is great served with sourdough or cornbread. Optionally, you can add a large block of Velveeta to make a thick dip.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 12oz can of Hunts tomato paste
- 2 cans Ranch Style Pinto Beans with jalapenos or similar
- 3 cans tomatoes (chili style, garlic, fire roasted)
- 1 can Rotel Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles or similar
- Seasonings (garlic powder, crushed red pepper, minced onion, garlic, sea salt, etc.)
- 1 jalapeno (optional)
- Velveeta (optional, see alternatives below)
- Brown meat in a skillet and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot.
- Set on low and cook, stirring occasionally.
Copyright © [current-year] [site-title].