Corey’s Heaven in a Crock Pot Chili
This is great served with sourdough or cornbread. Optionally, you can add a large block of Velveeta to make a thick dip.
- crock pot
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 12 oz can of Hunts tomato paste
- 2 cans Ranch Style Pinto Beans with jalapenos or similar
- 3 cans tomatoes chili style, garlic, fire roasted
- 1 can Rotel Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles or similar
- 1 jalapeno optional
- Velveeta optional, see alternatives below
- garlic powder
- crushed red pepper
- minced onion
- minced garlic
- onion powder
- sea salt
- chipotle blend
- Brown meat in a skillet and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot.
- Set on low and cook, stirring occasionally.
Optional cheesy dip
- Slice Velveeta.
- Add to chili, stirring occasionally to blend thoroughly.