You can also buy a second package of wrappers and cut them into strips, frying them in the oil to make fried wontons as a side.
- 2 packages crab or lobster, drained and flaked
- 2 small packages Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 green onions,thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp diced garlic
- wonton wrappers
- sweet & sour sauce
- Also needed: deep fryer
- Fill a small bowl with water.
- Combine Worcestershire, softened cream cheese, seafood, onions, and garlic in a bowl.
- Place about a tablespoon of mixture in the center of a wrapper.
- Dip a finger into the bowl of water and outline the square wrapper along two adjacent sides, folding it over to meet other two sides and pinch closed.
- Drop rangoons into the fryer, flipping once, and fry until both sides are golden brown and lightly crisped.
Copyright © [current-year] [site-title].