This pasta is made without eggs, making it a great vegan option! Great for both noodles or shaped/filled pasta.
- mixing bowl
- parchament paper/mat
- pasta machine (optional)
- pasta cutter (optional)
- (drying rack)
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- Pour flour in a large mixing bowl, making a well in the center.
- Add wet ingredients to the well and slowly mix together with a fork, incorporating flour a little bit at the time.
- Continue kneading by hand for 5-10 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for a half an hour and no more than 18 hours.
- After resting, cut dough into 4 equal parts. Take one and set aside others and cover with a towel to prevent towel.
- Shape pasta by hand or with a machine.
- Boil to finish. This will take far less time than with dry pasta.
This pasta goes well with Scottie’s Lazy Tomato Sauce here.
Leave a Reply