Fruit and Veggie Breakfast Smoothie
This is a yummy breakfast smoothie with veggies and fruit!
- ¼ cup almond-coconut milk or just almond or coconut
- ¼ cup Greek nonfat plain yogurt
- ¼ cup Motts original unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup chopped uncooked kale
- ½ cup sliced raw carrots
- ½ banana
- uncooked oats optional
- In blender or small Ninja, blend all ingredients until relatively smooth.
- Add honey to taste and blend.
- Pour into glass and top with oats if desired.
This is approximately 2 servings each of veggies and fruits!