Raspberry Walnut Pork Tenderloins
This is great with a fresh bread and honey butter!
- pork tenderloins
- WishBone Light Raspberry Walnut Dressing or similar
- fresh raspberries
- sea salt
- ground cloves
- honey (I used orange blossom!)
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Lightly cover all sides of the meat with honey. Rub small amount of salt into all sides of the meat, followed by liberal amounts of cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves. Let sit in the fridge for an hour or two.
- Before baking, cover the meat with between 1/3 and 1/2 the bottle of dressing and spread fresh raspberries on top.
- Bake uncovered for about 1/2 hour.
- Cut tenderloins in half and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Copyright © [current-year] [site-title].