This is a quick, flavorful alternative to the traditional cranberries for Thanksgiving, or any meal!
- Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot
- 2 bags whole cranberries
- 1 can whole berry cranberries
- 2 apples
- 1 can mandarin oranges optional
- cinnamon sticks
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup sugar
- Throw all ingredients into the Foodi/Instant Pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 1 minute, naturally releasing when complete.
- Remove cinnamon sticks.
- Sauté medium-high for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool and refrigerate, or serve warm.
Leave a Reply